flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FLEXJS] Build failure significant
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 06:35:59 GMT

On 1/12/16, 10:29 PM, "Josh Tynjala" <joshtynjala@gmail.com> wrote:

>Good! Sorry for the trouble!

Well, if you looked closely, you'd see I made a change that broke the
build as well ;-)  So I don't expect anyone to go forever without breaking
a build.

I try to always run "ant all" from the root of the flex-falcon repo before
pushing changes.  It should only take a few minutes.  However, for some
reason, my last commit required an "ant wipe-all" before "ant all" in
order to see it break.  Not sure why.  The CI server does do an "ant
wipe-all", but most of the time that doesn't make a difference and saves
me a few more minutes.

-Alex