flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in mxmlc script
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 00:28:56 GMT
I think I get it.

I thought that the source code for js.swc was in
I guess that is not true?

The original problem was that asjsc does not create the index.html file.  I
was asked to use mxmlc for that.  (Refer to the npm install flexjs thread)

When I used the script in {installed_flexjs}/js/bin/mxmlc, it blew up
because it could not find the definitions for HTMLElement, SVGElement etc.
because they are in js.swc.  I don't think it blew up because of the
missing /frameworks/js/FlexJS/src folder.  Adding the external library path
to js.swc fixed this issue.

The way I did this was to create a new mxmlcnpm script and add this js.swc
library path in that.  Is that okay?

I guess another question is: what would be the best way to add ability to
create index.html capability to asjsc?