flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Need your help testing the flexjs npm module
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 20:36:27 GMT
Yes. That was the problem.

Next issue:

I tried installing this on a non-developement machine which apparently did not have Java installed.
When trying to run asjsc, I get a warning that “No Java runtime preset”. Even after installing
Java, I still get this error.

Do I need to re-install flexjs after installing Java? If yes, you should probably make Java
a prerequisite BEFORE installing FlexJS.