flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: flexjs ERROR - Circular dependency detected
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 04:50:25 GMT
Hi Lizhi,

In both links, every suggestion involves you changing your code, not any
change to the compiler.  We are not using RequireJS, we are using Google
Closure's provide/require.  I am going to experiment with different ways
of generating the requires list after we finish merging the back port
branch and I fix other bugs that are in the queue.

-Alex