flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] How can I set css values for <html> and <body> of the generated html file?
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 17:46:39 GMT
Are you trying to get the app to resize as the browser changes size?

If so, try adding the BrowserResizeListener bead to the Application's beads.

-Alex

From: Marcus Fritze <marcus.fritze@googlemail.com<mailto:marcus.fritze@googlemail.com>>
Date: Friday, December 11, 2015 at 6:35 AM
To: "dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>" <dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>>
Subject: [FlexJS] How can I set css values for <html> and <body> of the generated
html file?

When I set the height of ViewBase to 100% , this height isn’t actually 100% (visible) in
the generated HTML file.

It generates:

padding: 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0);“>

I recognized, that the 100% height is only working, when <html> and <body> has
also "height:100%“ in style.

So how can I set this style in my mxml file? I tried with

@namespace html5 "library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/html5";

html5|html, html5|body{

    height: 100%;

}

But this produces some compiler error. It looks like this namespace isn’t working in my
IntelliJ. I don’t know why.

Thanks

Marcus