flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Mustella fixing (was Re: Next Flex SDK release)
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 16:24:19 GMT

On 12/7/15, 5:33 AM, "Tom Chiverton" <tc@extravision.com> wrote:

>On 24/11/15 19:00, OmPrakash Muppirala wrote:
>> And do you think I can close this issue as fixed for now?
>The Mustella tests are still failing...

My understanding of the situation is:

1) I'm still not sure we have the right solution in the repo.  AIUI, there
still isn't a way to use embedded fonts with Spark Label in Charts.  You
have to use device fonts, or embed both CFF and non-CFF and use MX Label.
Nobody spoke up for or against having such a limitation so maybe it
doesn't matter.  If folks had spoken up that they wanted to use embedded
fonts with Spark Label then I would volunteer to try to figure out how to
get that to work.

2) Mihai fixed a bunch of tests then ran out of time.  Hopefully he'll be
able to find more time soon.  I don't know if were in a big hurry to get
this release out, so I've been focusing on trying to finish up the FlexJS
back port, which Peter and I hope to finish this week.  Then I might be
able to help out here if these are the only remaining issues.

View raw message