flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Node.js support
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 18:14:36 GMT

On 12/2/15, 9:59 AM, "Josh Tynjala" <joshtynjala@gmail.com> wrote:

>The require() call for a Node.js module should probably be generated in
>the
>PackageHeaderEmitter, where the goog.require() calls are generated.

OK, but based on what kind of source code lines?  The goog.requires are
generated from import statements, although we might change that to being
generated by explicit instantiation of a class someday.

I think you are saying you want to replace the goog.require subsystem with
some other require subsystem in order to get node.js to work.  Is node.js
using RequireJS or their own require system?  The work item may be to
finally getting around to supporting alternative require subsystems.

-Alex