flex-dev mailing list archives

From Kessler CTR Mark J <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: [LAST CALL] Release Apache Flex 4.15
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 12:23:29 GMT
+1

All seemed to check out for me.  I used the 4.15 branch to check since I cannot access the
apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net on port 8080 from here.  Our proxies do not like it.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Mclean [mailto:justin@classsoftware.com]
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2015 12:03 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: [LAST CALL] Release Apache Flex 4.15

Hi,

There only a couple of outstanding questions/minor README changes before we’re ready to
make a release candidate for Apache Flex SDK 4.15.

Can people please check the current CI build [1] and check that everything is in working order.
In particular can you check that:
- README and RELEASE_NOTES are up to date
- LICENSE and NOTICE are correct
- You can compile from source
- The new SDK (either compile or binary) can be used in an IDE and can be used to compile
existing projects

Thanks,
Justin

1.http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-sdk_release-candidate/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/