flex-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Dufilie <andy.dufi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Closure compiler CompilationLevel
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2015 22:41:08 GMT
On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 12:17 PM, Josh Tynjala <joshtynjala@gmail.com>

> You might try using asjsc instead of mxmlc if you want to compile with
> JS.swc.
> - Josh

I had tried that before through Flash Builder but it was giving me an error
("Unsupported major.minor version 51.0").  I looked at it again and found
out that I had to manually change FlashBuilder.ini to point to a newer JDK.
It's working for me now. In case anyone else has this problem, here's what
I added to FlashBuilder.ini:
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_60\bin\javaw.exe

Now that I can compile with js.swc, I am getting a lot of errors because
the type information for many JS functions is incorrect. For example, it
says Array's sort() is a void function. Where is the source code for js.swc
so that I can contribute fixes?