flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS Usergroup Talk Request for Slides and Summary
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 09:11:37 GMT
Here are the slides for a talk I did in Oct 2014:
http://www.slideshare.net/bigosmallm/flexjs-an-introduction
Here are slides from a more recent one - Oct 2015:
http://www.slideshare.net/bigosmallm/flexjs-apachecon-2015

They have some overlapping content, but are mostly different.  Please feel
free to use them as is or create a mashup presentation of your own based on
both contents.

I don't have rap battle lyrics, but here is a rap battle meme just for you:
http://i.imgur.com/AyYtoh5.jpg Feel free to use this in your presentation
as well ;-)

Thanks,
Om