flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Framework using externs (was: Setup Error)
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 23:38:17 GMT
> Say I found a way to get my native calls working, I still would be ata loss
> for the UI graphics framework I am currently using with Feathers. I know Om
> had mentioned SVG, but I didn't hear anymore about that and I have really 0
> experience with it.

FlexJS + SVG would be perfect for that.  There I said it again :-)
Seriously though, I have very little time to devote this feature.  Right
now, I am working on node.js support for FlexJS.  After that, I hope to
tinker with the graphics API again.

More recently, one of FlexJS users Lizhi has posted Stage3D APIs ported to
JS via FlexJS.  Have you seen that?
Here are a few links he has sent out so far:

This library brings the Stage3D API to Canvas/JS via FlexJS.