flex-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Major good news for FlexJS
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 15:09:45 GMT
I tried the same, but I also have the problem.

When I open a mxml from the flexJS examples, I get a in java.lang.NullPointerException init
Outline / Update Outline. And when I create a new MXML file, only the flexSDK classes are
available. It seems that FDT currently only supports .as and not .mxml

Marcus