flex-dev mailing list archives

From dhwanishah85 <dhwanisha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FDB and its commands
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:07:42 GMT
Hello Alex,

Thanks for your response.

I need to update variables which are getting changed during debug process.
Like how it is working in Flash builder, same way I want my debug view to
get updated with changing values without hurting the execution time of "f6".

I dont get any useful info in info stack. info local gives me function's
local variables. I need to also show class's local variables.

 private function trackEvent(event:FlexEvent):void
		    {
		      	trackTxt += (event.type + " event occured at "
		          			+ flash.utils.getTimer() + "ms" + "\n");
		    }

when this function gets executed and user is tracing trackTxt line at that
time i need updated value of trackTxt in debug view.