flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TLF Unit Tests]
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2015 06:24:36 GMT
I would think there wouldn’t be a difference. I don’t know if the fonts are embedded. Do
the tests pass for you on Mac? Maybe it’s a retina-specific difference? (I’m running the
tests on a 15 in MacBook Pro Retina.)

The odd thing is that I’m pretty sure that I did not used to get these failures. Were they
disabled and then at some point and then enabled?

I’m personally not overly concerned if there are some small differences in scrolling using
page up on different systems, but I would like to understand what’s going on…