flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FALCONJX][FLEXJS] XML handling (was Re: [FlexJS] Back port)
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 07:30:00 GMT
Interesting.  I think I got simple support for this stuff up and running
in the compiler.  Even simple filters.  I’m sure there will be bugs, but
give it a try when you get a chance and let me know what you find.

I did decide to change XMLList.removeChild to XMLList.removeChildAt in
order to better handle

    delete myXMLList[0];

On 11/12/15, 2:29 PM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

>On 11/12/15, 1:58 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>>I have a really busy weekend (my son’s bar mitzvah is this week), so it’s
>>likely that I’m not going to have anything to commit until sometime next
>>I’m glad we found something that looks like it should work.
>No worries about the schedule.  I’ve got plenty to do.

View raw message