flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Back port
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 07:45:58 GMT
Well, top priority is to get FalconJX out so we can release it and FlexJS.

Meanwhile, Peter and I are back porting the SWCs one-by-one in the
core_js_to_as branch of flex-asjs.  We haven’t written a how-to or
anything, but you can look at Binding, Core, Collections and HTML as

I think Peter is working on Charts and Mobile.  Graphics builds cleanly
but Peter needs to verify it.  So, if you want, let us know what SWC you
want to try and see if you can see the patterns from the other projects
and change logs.

On 11/8/15, 11:29 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

>I did not realize that you were in middle of a back port. It seems to me
>that this is top priority and I’d like to help.
>Is there a to-do list somewhere of things that need to be done for the
>On Nov 9, 2015, at 3:14 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>> This will change once we finish the back port.  There will be one source
>> folder.

View raw message