flex-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex FalconJX 0.5.0 RC3
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 20:25:27 GMT
I try to avoid setting real environment variables since I find it more
convenient to use the properties files to remember all of the values for
later. For instance, I added approvefalcon.properties to set env.ANT_HOME.
However, it looks like the values from approvefalcon.properties don't get
inherited by other Ant scripts started by ApproveFalcon.xml, so I guess I
need to set real environment variables this time.

- Josh