flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: Is the Installer working?
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:29:34 GMT
Hi,

> Hey, can someone else try installing Apache Flex SDK 4.14.1?

Broken for me as well.

>  I think the mirror code is broken again.

Look like we have some extra CSS in the output that’s causing the installer to barf?

/* The following code is added by mdx_elementid.py
   It was originally lifted from http://subversion.apache.org/style/site.css */
/*
 * Hide class="elementid-permalink", except when an enclosing heading
 * has the :hover property.
 */
.headerlink, .elementid-permalink {
  visibility: hidden;
}
h2:hover > .headerlink, h3:hover > .headerlink, h1:hover > .headerlink, h6:hover
> .headerlink, h4:hover > .headerlink, h5:hover > .headerlink, dt:hover > .elementid-permalink
{ visibility: visible }</style>
<http://mirror.ventraip.net.au/apache/flex/4.14.1/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.14.1-bin.tar.gz>

Justin