flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: Test Failures when building flex-falcon
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 09:47:18 GMT
I just entered the words "percentage ci server" to Google ... I tend to see different results
for that question ... Just as an example: https://www.cloudbees.com/press/survey-shows-jenkins-mission-critical-platform-application-development

Chris

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: Tom Chiverton <tc@extravision.com>
Datum: 02.10.2015 11:31 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Test Failures when building flex-falcon

On 02/10/15 10:22, Christofer Dutz wrote:
> Common' ... JS ... seriously? What exactly would you be expecting from a CI build for
a JS project? O

Plenty. Think NodeJS servers, for instance.

And I was including some of our server-side ColdFusion projects to, the
local JS thing was just an example. Take up is higher for server-side
devs, but it's only 60% or 70% I'd say, and that drops as the time
available (and changes anticipated) for the project is smaller.

Tom