flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: [DISCUSS] Release Apache FlexJS 0.5.0
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 21:55:25 GMT

On 10/5/15, 2:46 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Regarding the binaries ... I was refering to downloading the binaries
>from the flex-sdk that the build seems to be relying on. Not any
>resources from flex-asjs ... I doubt that the asjs+falcon bundle should
>require "dynamic updates" from the flex-sdk.

Well, at least historically, Falcon was/is intended to replace MXMLC,
which presents the same interesting puzzle for the flex-sdk.  Some changes
might require a fix in both places, and you want to know that changes to
flex-sdk can be compiled by flex-falcon and that changes to flex-falcon
can still compile flex-sdk.  So IMO, the question still remains:  how do
you develop a framework and a compiler at the same time and run automated

>I'll give this a try tomorrow ... now it's time for bed for me :-)

I think Infra is taking down LDAP and therefore most of your access that
you’d need anyway.  Thanks again for trying.

View raw message