flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins builds
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 21:43:44 GMT
OK, I think the main builds on http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080
are now in working order, except for flex-tlf which I think has a
legitimate failure.  Can one of the folks who have been working with TLF
take a look?

I have changed over the installer to use the FlexJS and Falcon nightly.
Chris, I don’t know if you start from here to work on your Maven stuff or

Please try it out and let me know if you find issues.

On 10/1/15, 2:29 AM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

>After entering my credit card, I now have working Azure VM again.  Builds
>should start running shortly.  Or so I hope.  I’ll check it tomorrow (for
>If anyone has the time and a server to use to clone some of these builds,
>I’ll try to figure out how to do that.
>On 9/24/15, 9:03 AM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Time is the key… ;-) I have very little of that, and I don’t know the
>>first thing about setting up Jenkins.
>>But, I’d be happy to give anyone on the PMC access to the servers so
>>folks can help with the fiddling.
>>On Sep 24, 2015, at 6:59 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>>> If you are volunteering to take over the builds, that would be great.
>>> don’t know how much time you have to fiddle with this.  I may just
>>> my Azure with the cheapest option and see if it will work with 1 core
>>> we don’t lose the setup.  Then you’ll have an idea of what we might
>>> if we switch to AWS.  I haven’t talked to Azure folks directly, but it
>>> looked like the step up to the next level was significant in cost.
>>> Moving some jobs to other servers would also help ensure 1 core works.
>>> The most time consuming build, IIRC, is the main Flex SDK release
>>> packaging build.
>>> Thanks,
>>> -Alex
VMs by