flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: Test Failures when building flex-falcon
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 16:45:39 GMT

On 10/1/15, 8:48 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Ok ... so I got the flex-sdk to checkout and start compiling.
>In order to be able to run "ant release" I need to do the download thing
>to download the playerglobal.swc
>Unfortunately after downloading the release targets delete everything
>again ... so how can I still build everything?
>I need something like a "ant
>allmost-the-same-as-release-but-without-deleting-the-thirdparty-libs" ;-)

Hmm.  Again, what is the goal?  We can’t put playerglobal.swc in a release
package.  We don’t have distribution rights for it.  In my VM,
playerglobal is manually downloaded once and placed outside the repo
working copy.  I can do that because I have root access.  I think there is
also a jenkins.xml that will pull these files.  It does not need to be in
the working copy for these builds to pass.  The IDEs expect to find it
there though, but that shouldn’t be a factor for Jenkins builds.

-Alex