flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FLEX-34876
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2015 14:03:06 GMT

> I thought this was strictly about plain text insertion, in which case #1
> would be my expectations.
>
> If there is formatting available, the formatting should be preserved, IMO.

Yes. This is for unformatted text. (applyFormat is false if the incoming text is formatted)

>> Is there any way to see when that condition was added and maybe figure
>> out why?
>
> Git blame should show you.

I already looked at that. It came from the Adobe code base (i.e. it blames you…) ;-). AFAIK,
there’s no way to look further back than that using Git. Google did not turn up anything
related to the old code base, and I do not know where to look.