flex-dev mailing list archives

From OK <OKrue...@edscha.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers needed to update the Flex showcase
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 11:32:14 GMT

>I had to modify a few things, but everything looks good now.
Hope the modifications were not much more work than creating the patch
itself ;-)
To make it better next time, could you tell me what you've modified?

>Please do let me know how I can facilitate that
A call "Volunteers needed..." like you did (Perhaps in the users forum also)
paired with a concrete and comprehensible task is a good way. The entry
barriers should be as low as possible.

Olaf