flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 13:31:57 GMT
I’m not sure what you mean about no big change with FlexJS. There’s been a lot of activity
recently.

The more folks that use FlexJS, the quicker, it will improve. I personally plan on using it
for a large project soon. I think it’s a much more productive development environment than
all the current options that exist today.

On Oct 28, 2015, at 8:45 AM, Mukunth Venkatesan <mukunth@agaramtech.com> wrote:

> Hello Om,
>
> Thanks for giving me the email id via twitter. We have been developing with Flex since
2008. We being a product company are under pressure to move out of Flash plug-in.  So far
we have been thinking only about moving towards some other technology. I did not see any big
change in the FlexJS.  Is this project active? Can we use this for migrating to flash less
versions for our product?

> Can you or your team members help us with a migration solution if the FlexJS has reached
to the level of being used by companies like us?

> Best regards
> Mukunth
>
> MUKUNTH VENKATESAN
> CEO
> [E] : mukunth.venkatesan@agaramtech.com
> [A] : 76 Nelson road, Priyan Plaza, Aminjikarai, Chennai 600 029, India
> [O] : +91-44-4208-2005 / + 1-800-NOW-LIMS (669-5467)
> [M] : +91-98401-36831
> [W] : www.agaramtech.com
>   Integrated Laboratory Solutions
>      LIMS | ELN | SDMS | QMS
> This communication may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, or exempt
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any other dissemination,
distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives
this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail
and delete it from his or her computer.