flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex FalconJX 0.5.0
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 06:53:47 GMT
Would be cool if the release version would too be staged in the maven repo ...
Want me to take care of that?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2015 08:51
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex FalconJX 0.5.0

OK, the latest changes to handle global classes and keywords as function names have been merged
and I’ve seen it build and run the FlexJS examples, so it is finally time to get a release

The source and binary packages are here:

PMC members are supposed to at least examine the source package per the release approval process
[1].  The Apache Flex Installer can be used to install the FlexJS Nightly Build which will
install the FalconJX binary package in the folder you choose for FlexJS.

Please take a look and let us know.  Per [2], once we get enough positive feedback we’ll
run an official vote.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release

View raw message