flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Flex support in IntelliJ IDEA open sourced
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 05:38:00 GMT
Hi Alexander,

I'm really happy that this finally happened. The good thing is that from now on I don't have
to calm people with "Please be patient ... things will happen" any more. And I am sort of
honourd that it was my nagging about Flexmojos 7.1 that triggered this moove ;-)

So I know what I will do today ... setup the setup for making IntelliJ support the new Flexmojos
7.1 as this is becomming more and more a pain for me.

Thanks Jetbrains for making this happen ... together we'll build the next IntelliJ Awesome
Edition ;-)

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Alexander Doroshko [mailto:alexander.doroshko@jetbrains.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. September 2015 22:07
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Flex support in IntelliJ IDEA open sourced

Inside JetBrains nothing has changed and nothing is going to change.
I'd say that open-sourcing was inspired by the members of the Apache Flex Community who fought
against IntelliJ IDEA as a black box trying to make it work with Flex JS and Flexmojos 7.
Here's the last comment that triggered the decision: [1].

> idea ultimate plugins not open sourced could make the flex part
> obsolete
Not sure how you could read my statement this way :). I only explained that open-sourcing
in this case doesn't mean that Flex support will work in IntelliJ IDEA Community. Inside JetBrains
Flex support remains in the main repository and, as I said, nothing changes at all.

Alex

[1] https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-140467#comment=27-1049002