flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Giving the ASF Jenkins some love ...
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2015 14:46:39 GMT
Well we were discussing this issue and it seems that they increased the security level of git-wip.us.apache.blahblahvlah
and Java 1.8 is the first to be able to deal with these security settings.
The alternative is to change to "http://git.apache.org/{repo-name}" ... I have managed to
make flexunit, maven.sdk.converter and blazeds blue again ... currently working on builds.apache.org

Von: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 27. September 2015 16:40
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Giving the ASF Jenkins some love ...

On 9/27/15, 2:44 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>currently sitting in the Hotel lounge together with some of the Infra
>guys ... working on getting our Flex jobs green/blue again. Seems that it
>could even be possible to get a dedicated Windows VM ... one we could get
>"root access" to. Would this be something we would want?

Sounds better than what we have, so yes, especially if you are going to
spend energy on it.  I will say that it would help to understand why ASF
Jenkins goes bad with that Git error.  I don’t think that has happened to
Erik or me on our VMs.  Having root or enough privileges to start over
will get us past this problem for now but if it just keeps happening it
will eventually just be another annoyance.

>PS: Seems the flex-utilities split will probably happen in one or two
>days ...

Yes, and I don’t have any changes planned there so should be fine if it is
fine with you.

View raw message