flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: FlexMojos with RSLs
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 11:50:38 GMT
Ok ... done ... a new SNAPSHOT of Flexmojos 7.1.0 is out, bringing support to execute the "copy-flex-resources"
goal in SWF artifacts. This makes it possible to directly debug the SWF from inside the artifacts
target directory.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61317332

This solution was so extemely simple and useful that I can't really explain why it took me
that long to think about it ;-)

Chris

Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. September 2015 09:24
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: AW: AW: FlexMojos with RSLs

Ok ... so the goal actually gives a warning that it's intended for war projects and doesn't
seem to do anything.

So how about me simply extending this to run on WAR and SWF projects. If run on a SWF project,
flexmojos outputs the resources to the target directory so you can immediately start debugging?

Chris