flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Giving the ASF Jenkins some love ...
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2015 14:40:56 GMT

On 9/27/15, 2:44 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Hi,
>

>currently sitting in the Hotel lounge together with some of the Infra
>guys ... working on getting our Flex jobs green/blue again. Seems that it
>could even be possible to get a dedicated Windows VM ... one we could get
>"root access" to. Would this be something we would want?

Sounds better than what we have, so yes, especially if you are going to
spend energy on it.  I will say that it would help to understand why ASF
Jenkins goes bad with that Git error.  I don’t think that has happened to
Erik or me on our VMs.  Having root or enough privileges to start over
will get us past this problem for now but if it just keeps happening it
will eventually just be another annoyance.

>PS: Seems the flex-utilities split will probably happen in one or two
>days ...

Yes, and I don’t have any changes planned there so should be fine if it is
fine with you.

-Alex