flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex FalconJX 0.5.0
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 07:08:38 GMT

On 9/25/15, 12:00 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>No ... remember when I used to stage a release of a Maven project? I put
>the stuff in a staging repo and pass around the url of that repo. As soon
>as the vote passes, I switch that to release and the stuff is out the
>door ... that's what I'm asking to do.

If you are volunteering to be the release manager, that’s fine with me.  I
just don’t know enough about Maven to do it myself.  Will you have time to
do this before your ApacheCon talks?

Is this the only way to deploy released artifacts to Maven repos?  I think
someone would have to create some script to mirror the artifacts to
dist.a.o where the Installer can find it.  The other releases via Maven
didn’t get listed in the Installer, IIRC.  Or I suppose the Installer can
go looking in the Maven repo.  Is it not possible to grab the binary
package off of dist.a.o and add them to Maven?

View raw message