flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex FalconJX 0.5.0
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 06:50:41 GMT
OK, the latest changes to handle global classes and keywords as function
names have been merged and I’ve seen it build and run the FlexJS examples,
so it is finally time to get a release out.

The source and binary packages are here:

PMC members are supposed to at least examine the source package per the
release approval process [1].  The Apache Flex Installer can be used to
install the FlexJS Nightly Build which will install the FalconJX binary
package in the folder you choose for FlexJS.

Please take a look and let us know.  Per [2], once we get enough positive
feedback we’ll run an official vote.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release

View raw message