flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicholaskwiatkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allowing PUT and DELETE requests in HTTPService
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 13:33:09 GMT
This is a restriction of the native http client within AFP stack (Flash
Player and AIR).  It only supports POST and GET.

The work-around is to use a 3rd party HTTP client within your app.
Essentially, a client that builds its own HTTP header and then passes it
along.  There are quite a few libraries out there that can do this -- none
that I'd recommend one over the other.

-Nick