flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Apache Flex September 2015 Report
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 09:13:28 GMT
Hi,

> -Latest analytics include a little less than 2000 hits per day on the
> website during the work week (less on weekends).

It’s dropped a little (only one day a week over 2000 hits)

> -There were more than 6000 installs of Apache Flex 4.14.1 since its
> release about two months ago.

Now just under 12,500.

> -Almost 60,000 people have run the Tour De Flex application.  Tour De Flex
> is a set of examples folks use to learn how to develop Flex applications.

 More than 75,000 now.

> -We discovered that yet another apacheflex.com site has been created. The
> last time (September 2013) it was resolved easily, but I guess someone
> else grabbed and is now using it. An email was sent, but no response.
> What should we do next?

I assume we need to get trademarks involved.

May want to mention that mailing list activity is down a little over the last 3 months. (See
https://reporter.apache.org <https://reporter.apache.org/> for details.)

Thanks,
Justin