flex-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [CONTRIBUTION] Spark Components
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:20:24 GMT
To be honest, I don’t know. I am not the developer of the components.
I didn’t tried the DateChooser. Maybe, the skin is not found or not set (which is in defaults.css).

I only tried the PopUpButton, because I my project I need a easy skinnable PopUpButon.
So I was looking for the Spark PopUpButton and I found this old e-mail topic about this issue
here.

It looks like the PopUpButton is working for me.

> Am 23.09.2015 um 16:12 schrieb Dev LFM <developerlfm@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi marcus,
>
> I'm not sure what I should see on the DateChooser. something similar to mx?
>
> all I see now (after changing some code) is this:
> <image.png>
>
> Regards

> Any news about this donation of the spark components?
>
> Actually, I thought we already have a Spark PopUpButton….
>
> Would be great to have this components in Flex SDK.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Marcus
>
> > Am 02.08.2012 um 16:52 schrieb Guthmann, Scott <sguthmann@on3solutions.com <mailto:sguthmann@on3solutions.com>>:
> >
> > Francois de Campredon:
> >
> >> I have created some Spark Components (DateChooser, and PopUpButton) that i would
like to contribute to the apache flex project.
> >> You can find sources and examples on my github at this address<https://github.com/fdecampredon/SparkComponents
<https://github.com/fdecampredon/SparkComponents>

> > Francois: Have you been able to get your new components integrated into the patches
branch of Apache Flex (with unit tests and examples?)?

> >> In order for this to be accepted into Apache Flex the copyright notices would
need to change. You would need to submit an ICLA [1] and possibly your company submit an CCLA
[2] (as the copyright notices refer them them).
> >> How does it work in different locales and date formats DD/MM/YY vs MM/DD/YY?
I'm willing to help in that regard if it needs any work.
> >> [1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt <http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt>
> >> [2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt <http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt>
> >
> > Have you been able to address these copyrights concerns, fill out the paperwork,
and get it returned to the project?