flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.5.0
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 05:49:08 GMT
Hi,

> I suspect none of those are sources if the source package didn’t show any Rat issues.

There a couple of minor issues great reported in the source but nothing IMO worth worrying
about. With the binary the noise marks it hard to check everything.

I do find it a little odd that this JS source code isn’t in the source release and only
in the binary convenience release, even if that JS is generated.

>  I would also suspect running Rat on most ASF binary packages would turn up unknown licenses.

A lot less than you would think based my reviews of (many) releases in the incubator.

Thanks,
Justin