flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Doroshko <alexander.doros...@jetbrains.com>
Subject Re: [IDEA-FlexPlugin] Setup Instructions
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 10:01:27 GMT
On 13.09.2015 1:08, Frédéric THOMAS wrote:
> So, what I did this:
> 1- Import each of the builtInFlexCompiler modules into a module group
> 2- Removed the Libs SDK 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 and added SDK 3.6 / 4.6
> 3- added -agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=n,address=AsusFred-PC:5661,suspend=y
to the JpsBuiltInFlexCompilerHandler.startCompilerProcess().
> 4- Create a new remote debug conf to listen to it.
> And it works but would have like to know if there was a cleaner way, I would rather attach
to the process instead but I wasn't able to setup the conf correctly for that.
> I can debug and that's the most important, thank you, I will anyway look forward to see
your solution.
Remote run configuration has an option Attach or Listen. Attach is
default and more convenient imho. Change suspend=n to suspend=y when
copying suggested VM options and compiler process won't start until you
start your Remote debug configuration.

View raw message