flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Doroshko <alexander.doros...@jetbrains.com>
Subject Re: [IDEA-FlexPlugin] Setup Instructions
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 11:28:21 GMT
I think problems like this shouldn't happen regularly.
Add [IDE installation]/lib/netty-all-4.1.0.Beta6.jar to the Plugin SDK
Classpath.
I won't add it to readme because those who configure from scratch with
the new EAP do not have this problem.

On 10.09.2015 2:16, Frédéric THOMAS wrote:
> Alexander,
>
> Also, I checkout the community edition to idea/142.4675.3 after the last update of the
EAP and been able to build without the changes I had to pick up from the previous revisions,
but:

> 1- I had to comment ActionScriptRearrangerTest
>
> 2- I tried to run the tests and only 51 passes with those kinds of exceptions:
>
> CompositeException (2 nested):
> ------------------------------
> [0]: io/netty/channel/EventLoopGroup
> [1]: Argument for @NotNull parameter 'project' of com/intellij/codeInsight/lookup/LookupManager.getInstance
must not be null
> ------------------------------
>

> CompositeException (2 nested):
> ------------------------------
> [0]: @NotNull method com/intellij/openapi/vfs/encoding/EncodingManager.getInstance must
not return null
> [1]: Argument for @NotNull parameter 'project' of com/intellij/codeInsight/lookup/LookupManager.getInstance
must not be null
> ------------------------------
>
> CompositeException (4 nested):
> [0]: @NotNull method com/intellij/openapi/vfs/encoding/EncodingManager.getInstance must
not return null
> [1]: null
> [2]: Could not initialize class com.intellij.openapi.vfs.LocalFileSystem$LocalFileSystemHolder
> [3]: com.intellij.configurationStore.StoreAwareProjectManager has unsatisfied dependency:
class com.intellij.openapi.progress.ProgressManager among unsatisfiable dependencies: [[class
com.intellij.openapi.vfs.VirtualFileManager, class com.intellij.openapi.progress.ProgressManager]]
where DefaultPicoContainer (root) was the leaf container being asked for dependencies.