flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Framework using externs (was: Setup Error)
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 12:58:34 GMT
I suspect the issue is:

-Classes found in SWCs on the external-library-path are not goog.required.
-Classes found in SWCs on the library-path are goog.required.

It is a bit confusing, I suppose, but I don’t have an easier way to
distinguish right now.  A JQuery.swc would go on the external-library path
because its classes are going to be loaded some other way than
goog.require.  But for this exercise, if you made a set of externs for
Google Closure Library, you would put it on the library-path so its
classes get goog.require’d but the code in the externs will not get linked
in.

HTH,
-Alex