flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS][FalconJX] Ready for another release?
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 17:49:41 GMT
I updated the “nightly” build.  It appears to have GCL bundled and the
externs js files that Josh is looking for.  Use the installer to install
it.  Don’t forget to right-click to list dev builds.

I have also updated the FlexJSStore example [1] on my site based on this
build.  It isn’t perfect (waiting on  a Container bug fix from Peter) but
is looking much better.  Bin-release and bin-debug are the SWF versions,
bin/js-release and bin/js-debug are the cross-compiled versions.

This week I plan to work on Compiler bugs and maybe next week we’ll see an
actual release candidate unless there are other things we need to polish
up first.

Thanks,
-Alex

[1] http://people.apache.org/~aharui/FlexJS/FlexJSStore/