flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: where download the flexjs lastbuild?
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 15:18:30 GMT
OK, so is this about how to use FlexJS 0.0.3 in FlashDevelop?

If you delete FlexJS 0.0.3, then re-install it and don’t touch any other
files in it can you:

Use the command-line and bin/mxmlc to compile examples/DataBindingTest and
run the bin-debug/DataBindingTest.html?  That’s the example I know works
for me.
Use the command-line and js/bin/mxmlc to compiler examples/DataBindingTest
and run the bin/js-release/index.html?  That works for me as well.

Then you know the FlexJS SDK is properly installed.

Then, what kind of ant script do you use from FlashDevelop to build
examples/DataBindingTest in FlexJS 0.0.2?  And does that working FlexJS
0.0.3?  If not, please post the ant script and errors.

Once all that works, we might have enough information so that we can
discuss how to run jsc against some example that isn’t DataBindingTest.

-Alex