flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Update LICENSE and NOTICE to reflect information about Google Closure Library
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 22:16:25 GMT

> It is always hard to know what the “right” thing to do is, but note that
> in [3], sebb recommends listing non-ASF AL2.0 dependencies in LICENSE.

Which probably doesn’t apply here as it’s a different situation i.e. in that case the
font in question is a binary file whose license wasn’t obvious as you need to look at the
font meta data in order to determine that.

> Well, that is reasonable reasoning, however, our last advice on this topic
> is here at [4] which would imply no change to NOTICE.

Again this applies to bundling a binary font file which is different to bundling several source
files with Apache headers.

View raw message