flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [FalconJX] Collection Imports branch
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 15:13:34 GMT
> Other than that, merge/commit it man! thanks, looks good to me, we will see
> if anything else comes up.

Thanks, done !

But I'm still confuse with the pattern:

I didn't get well this thing about pre / post order in the Callback interface maybe I didn't
get what it means, isn't supposed to be recursive descendant only, how does it work ?
I used process() which traverseRoots of both externs (the most out of parent) and the given
node, why 2 nodes have to be traversed in the same function ?

Frédéric THOMAS