flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Thoughts on mobile packaging for Flexmojos
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:37:04 GMT
Hi,

Ok ... so eventually it would be good to name the goal according to the file ending ...
So this would be:

- package-air
- package-apk
- package-ipk
- ...

Chris

Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015 09:31
An: 'dev@flex.apache.org'
Betreff: Thoughts on mobile packaging for Flexmojos

Hi Guys,

as things are clearing up at my side here and I do seem to have some spare time again, I am
starting to work on Flexmojos support for mobile packaging (Finally) :-)

It seems that most needed parts have been in there for years and the last mile might even
be easier than I thought.

Now I sort of have to think of how to configure this packaging.

Currently as soon as you added the "sign-air" goal, your application was packaged as an Air
application. For me this always has been unintuitive. Would there be any objections to me
renaming this? I would like to make these goals available:

- package-air (aka sign-air)

- package-android

- package-ios

- package-whatevertheremightbe :-)

- ...

Would that be ok with you? Or does the sign-air actually do something else and the by-product
is an Air application?

Chris