flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Changes to BlazeDS addressing memory consumption
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2015 15:32:26 GMT
This is totally outside my area of expertise but just so I’m clear, are
you proposing weak references or hard references on a per-message basis,
or that the queue uses weak or strong for all of its messages?

If the former, that makes sense to me.  If the latter, I would be
concerned that it would introduce a more random behavior, and there is no
way to have one message be “required” when others aren’t required.

-Alex