flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: flex-tool-api.jar and optimizer.jar missing
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:15:28 GMT
Hmm.  I don’t know what side-effects running ‘ant -f installer.xml’ in a
repo folder would have.  It was designed to convert a binary package into
an IDE-compatible setup, not for the layout of our working copies of the
repo.  Try running ‘ant super-clean’ and then ‘ant’.  I think
installer.xml wipes out what modules/downloads.xml does and other build
scripts expect.

On 7/23/15, 9:03 AM, "Mihai Chira" <mihai.chira@gmail.com> wrote:

>For a while now, running `ant` in the flex sdk root fails with this
>message: "modules\compiler\build.xml:171: Warning: Could not find file
>C:\Users\user\workspace\flex-sdk\in\flex-tool-api.jar to copy."
>I then tried running `ant frameworks-rsls`, which then gives me
>"Error: Unable to access jarfile
>FYI `ant -f installer.xml` runs just fine.
>This is probably a silly thing I'm (not) doing, but I couldn't figure
>out what. Any ideas?

View raw message