flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] js.release issue (was:RE: [FalconJX FlexJS] JQuery up and running, a nightmare but we now have)
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 18:35:59 GMT
I spent a few hours on this today.  With the latest code where we use
@export instead of @expose, I am getting into the entry points but now get
errors where the generated code tries to initialize a global variable and
throws an exception.

From my reading, we are using strict mode but just trying to do:

  USMapCoords=function(){};

instead of:

  window.USMapCoords=function(){};

Or pre-declaring:

var USMapCoords;

Does that make sense?  What pattern should we use for global variables?

-Alex