flex-dev mailing list archives

From Mihai Chira <mihai.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-34854 FLEX-34884 Adding unit test to make sure that the changes in FLEX-34854 haven't changed anything about findItem.
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 19:39:16 GMT
Yep, it's pretty clear which ones are still failing.

I'm looking, for instance, at
SF_module_sparkButtonBar_global_tester.mxml, whose only test case
should run perfectly. I made a sample app which does (seemingly) the
same thing, and the Sort and SortField do return the correct locale
value ("ru-RU"). So in order to figure out why in mustella it's
failing I'd need to debug it. I'm following the instructions on the
wiki now.

FYI while doing so I got an error about cygwinshell:
"java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "${cygwinshell}":
CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified". And
when I trace it with <echo> I get

[echo] shell = ${cygwinshell}
[echo] cygwinshell = ${cygwinshell}

It worked only when I changed [1] into [2] in mustella/build.xml
(basically to use the git shell).

[1] <available file="/cygwin/bin/sh.exe" property="cygwinshell"
<available file="/cygwin64/bin/sh.exe" property="cygwinshell"

[2] <property name="cygwinshell" value="c:\Program Files (x86)\Git\bin\sh.exe"/>

On 17 July 2015 at 15:09, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> I wasn’t able to reset mustella until just now so it might be hard to find
> your results in the 100’s of errors in build # 1533.  Hopefully build #
> 1534 will be cleaner.
> FWIW, my magic incantation that resets mustella is to log into the server,
> open ApacheFlex/dependencies/FlashPlayer_Debug and click on and close each
> debug player.  No idea why it works.  Maybe Tom can try that some day to
> see if it works for him as well.
> -Alex
> On 7/17/15, 3:16 AM, "Mihai Chira" <mihai.chira@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Cool, thanks for the link. I'll take a look tonight or tomorrow at the
>>On 16 Jul 2015 22:53, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>>> The link at [1] is the build server that is currently down.  It doesn’t
>>> run mustella.
>>> Mustella tests are at http://flex-mustella.cloudapp.net and failures are
>>> sent to commits@
>>> Every couple of days, we start getting weird failures that requires
>>> fiddling with the mustella server.  It looks like we’re in that funky
>>> state right now so I will try to deal with that in about 3 hours so the
>>> next run after that should show the effects of your changes.
>>> -Alex

View raw message