flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS][FalconJX] Ready for another release?
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 22:37:14 GMT
Alex, you know I was being sarcastic. :) I agree with showing things that
work. BUT I am hearing stories of "pioneers" that want to try it right now
and one, have know idea what it is or how to start, two, don't know where
to start and three, ask people like me that is a developer and I have to
tell them I don't even know how to get a nightly right now.

So... I guess it would be nice, just to get something in a stable release
so we have STEP ONE, I know Carlos wants step 10 but we have to get to step
one right now or else it's going to fail.