flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX] A couple of bugs: JS Object class isn't dynamic. Prototype unexpectedly shares variables.
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:57:38 GMT
On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Josh Tynjala <joshtynjala@gmail.com>
wrote:

> #1 appears to fixed. Thanks!
>
> I confirmed in the issue comments that FLEX-34866 appears to be the same
> issue.
>
> - Josh

Josh, when you have time, could you write up a test class that illustrates
all the issues and then a javascript output that would show what you would
expect the cross compile to look like from the .as class?

If you could do this for me, it would speed up my time at least getting the
issues you show and there solutions working. My head is in like 10 places
this month so I am not "into this" but, if I was just matching up as
patterns and making it work to js with all the tests still passing, I would
have a better chance getting this done quicker.

Mike